Login with your TXCPA credentials by clicking "TXCPA Login"
Given to an individual who has performed outstanding service to TXCPA and who has who has distinguished himself/herself within the Texas Society of CPAs.
An individual may be nominated to become a Distinguished Fellow by the Awards Committee from nominees submitted by TXCPA members and Chapters, and is subject to the approval by vote of the Leadership Council. Distinguished Fellows shall not be required to pay dues and shall be eligible to hold offices and vote.
Members serving on the TXCPA Awards Committee are ineligible for nomination.
Award winners will be recognized at the Annual Meeting Award Luncheon on June 28, 2024 in Frisco, TX.
Some of the criteria to be considered in selecting this award recipient include:
- A CPA member of TXCPA in good standing;
- Shall have spent most of his/her career actively engaged in professional activities which emphasized the use of CPA competencies;
- Shall have been an outstanding and recognized leader in his/her professional career;
- Shall have been an outstanding and recognized leader in TXCPA as well as a local chapter of the Society, probably having served as a committee chair, officer and member of the Board of Directors;
- May also have been active in committees and/or offices of the AICPA;
- Shall have been an outstanding and recognized leader in his/her community and its civic as well as social enterprises; and
- Shall have demonstrated the above types of outstanding leadership on a consistent basis for a number of years before, and possibly after, his/her retirement from his/her working career.